My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: MotorGuide Pro Series 46 Trolling Motor  (Read 4015 times)

nwest10

• Email
MotorGuide Pro Series 46 Trolling Motor
« on: March 24, 2011, 06:38:16 PM »

I have a barely used MotorGuide Pro Series 46lb thrust foot controlled trolling motor for sale. Just took off my Tracker Pro 190TX.  I upgraded to a Minnkota with remote control.  Used the MotorGuide maybe 3 times.

12V - 46lb thrust - Foot Control - 5 speed - 3 blade machete prop.  Sells new for $350 - I'll take $250. 

If you have a smaller boat this is a really good motor.  I had the same motor on a Tracker Pro16 and never had a problem with 10 years of use. Just didn't like the performance on the new 19' boat and my wife agreed to let me spend $1500 on a new Minnkota..

Message me if you are interested.  If no one on the forum wants it after a week or so I'm gonna throw it on Craig's list for $300.. so let me know.

nwest10

nwest10

• Email
Re: MotorGuide Pro Series 46 Trolling Motor
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:20:10 PM »

No takers on this for a month so I'm going to throw it on Craigs list. 

Thanks all for looking!

bassholebuddy

• Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:35:29 AM »

Hey nwest10,
 You still got that motor? May be interested, as I got a boat I don't know if the trolling motor works yet, and it is pretty old. Where you located? If in Broaddus come by the American Angler and ask for Doyle.

bassholebuddy

• Email
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 05:57:54 AM »

Sorry nwest,
 Been off line a while, if you are in Broaddus come by American Angler and ask for Doyle, Boss says 200$ is what I got. and the old one does work, I'll just put one in storage till needed I guess.