My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: 2008 Triton Explorer 17 w/ 90 Mercury  (Read 5728 times)

ULMusicMan

2008 Triton Explorer 17 w/ 90 Mercury
« on: January 23, 2011, 12:35:32 AM »

This isn't necessarily for sale YET..........I'm getting married this year and need to lose this note.....though it will be heartbreaking.....I will post pictures,  I mainly need an opinion but if someone wants to offer what I need, we'll make the deal ASAP.    I need to get what I still owe on it.  It's in excellent condition.  I'm going to have to ask 16,500 to be able to pay it off.   I know that is high for a 17 foot with a 90.  I paid 23 for it.      To make up for the high price,  I will throw in the new HDS 5 w/ Lake Insight and Navionics Premium Chip, all the poles (4 shimanos - citica, coriolis, chromica, and a calcutta.  1 Garcia Revo on a Vendetta rod, 1 Rick Clunn Bass Pro Shops combo, and 1 Pflueger),  all the tackle I own.   2 brand new tires on trailer,  spare is one of the tires the new ones replaced.  It has a nice speaker system installed with mp3 input, and also a custom Triton cover.   It has a keel guard on it also and I installed the ratchet tie downs on the trailer.

If you guys were in the market,  would you consider this???

TheFluke

• Sr. Members
    • Email
Re: 2008 Triton Explorer 17 w/ 90 Mercury
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »

Once the weather gets a little warmer it will spark the "boat itch" and I am sure you can sell it. Plus with you selling your rods/reels and the depthfinder it should sell fast. If I was you I would put it up for sale on here, southeasttexas.com, craigslist.com and also texasfishingforum.com. Try to get to get as many people as possible to see it. I like Texasfishingforum.com but to me it was just a abunch of people who like to look at boats on there not to many "serious buyers" I had over 1100 view in less than a week and only had 2 people ask me something about the boat. I have sold  6 items on southeasttexas.com it never fails. Heck put it on ebay too ! But anyways hate to hear that you have sell your rig. And to answer your question If that was something that I wanted I would definitely be interested. Good luck on the sell, I will point people your way if i hear of anything.