My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Fishing Mc Donalds 2011  (Read 3691 times)

tonyara

• Email
Fishing Mc Donalds 2011
« on: April 24, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »

Hey Lynn,
My brother Roy and my self enjoyed that fishing trip that we took with you before the tournament. We had never fished the north part of the lake mainly because we don't know that part but even though we could not fish very long on the areas that you showed us because of the wind, I thought you might be intrested to know that exactly where you said was a good place for a big one, on Friday morning before the wind got so bad I hooked a fish that bent my heavy action seven and a half foot rod with the 40 pound test braid I was using that she pulled so hard the line cut into my finger while she pulled my drag, I turned her around and got her going my way but she made another run that just busted my 20 pound leader and she was history. This may sound like just a fish story but You just had to be there to know the feeling. Needless to say in my opinion this fish would have been right in there with the top 5 if not better. We want to thank you again for the trip and info we learned from you and hope to fish with you again when possible and we will fish this area again for sure. By the way this is Tony Aragonez and we fish mostly at lake Fork because we live closer to it. See you next year.