My Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Bass Clubs  (Read 9834 times)

mbroussard

Bass Clubs
« on: July 08, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »

I'm in a bass club now and love it. I live in kirbyville. Its not expensive to fish and gives you a chance to pay for your day on the water if you have a good day. What myself and several friends are looking for is a club with team tournaments. It would be a lot more fun and would produce bigger stringers. Don't really want to start my own club but have thought about it. Is there any out there that fish regular(one a month) that are teams that we could join. If not, would anyone have any interest in joining one if we were to start one.  Like to fish alone sometimes but 8 hour tournament is a long time in the boat by yourself. If you are fishing against one another we just assume fish alone. Wouldn't be many rules and regulations other than normal basic rules that all tournaments have. Don't really care if it gets big or not but would like 10-15 or so teams at least that will be active and participate in regular events. I know we cant make them all, but would like people that will fish more times than not.  Give me some input on what you all think about it.

Anglerism

Re: Bass Clubs
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 10:01:35 AM »

I'm liking the idea. I would be interested but don't have a boat at the moment! Good luck with it!

setnsteel

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »

I also live in kirbyville. We would be interested in the tournaments like you are describing and maybe even more often than that. If you decide to start one let me know.

want_2_fish

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »

I live in Huntington and would be interested in fishing such an event.  Let me know if and when you decide to put one on and I will try to make it.  You can contact me by E-mail at want_2_fish@yahoo.com

Thanks, Dustin

Unfaime09

Bass Clubs
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

yeah water temps up here in N. VT are still hovering around 40-42 degrees. Fri-Sat-Sun will be in the 70s-80s and should bring those temps up and with it the bass..... Time to get the kayak out of the shed

Fishing1976

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 02:10:40 PM »

I'm interested in fishing when I can but it would have to be out of Mill Creek area. I would not have the same partener everytime. Let me know what you decide. And I could probably get a few more boats.

justincorbell

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 11:17:42 AM »

i would be interested for sure......i have a couple buddies that i imagine would want in on it to.....my email is justincorbell@yahoo.com email me and let me know an update!

haney

Re: Bass Clubs I will definately fish a deal like this. Let me know
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »

I'm in a bass club now and love it. I live in kirbyville. Its not expensive to fish and gives you a chance to pay for your day on the water if you have a good day. What myself and several friends are looking for is a club with team tournaments. It would be a lot more fun and would produce bigger stringers. Don't really want to start my own club but have thought about it. Is there any out there that fish regular(one a month) that are teams that we could join. If not, would anyone have any interest in joining one if we were to start one.  Like to fish alone sometimes but 8 hour tournament is a long time in the boat by yourself. If you are fishing against one another we just assume fish alone. Wouldn't be many rules and regulations other than normal basic rules that all tournaments have. Don't really care if it gets big or not but would like 10-15 or so teams at least that will be active and participate in regular events. I know we cant make them all, but would like people that will fish more times than not.  Give me some input on what you all think about it.

RiverRat2

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 08:12:43 AM »

I like Clubs 2,,, been in several but not in one now,,,

RiverRat2

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 08:57:28 AM »

Anybody else in here besides me????

Reelumn

• Administrator
    • www.rayburncountry.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 09:04:09 AM »

It's hard to get these guys to talk HUH

kayman

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 11:45:11 PM »

me and my wife looked for the same thing here in lufkin but had no luck we joined the shirly creek club and like it allot but it is not a teem club.